How do you lose weight? How do you work towards the life you want?

SHEER. GRIM. DETERMINATION.

(and a healthy sense of humor)


3/1/10

Day 6 - Something Completely Different

Thanks for all the nice comments on my last post! I am going to work on not putting anything off just because of my weight.

February was no where close to a perfect month with working out (only 11 workout days) - but it is what it is. It's March now and I am excited. I think it is going to be a perfect month for working out. My goal this month is going to be to blog everyday (to keep myself on track) and workout everyday. I think I can do it!

This week is going to be rough, I didn't get my grocery shopping done yesterday so I am going to have to pick up healthy food where I can. I have work each day and also go to rehearsal three hours each night for a show I am working on that opens next week.

Anywho, back to work - talk to you tomorrow and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I had to redo my blog, so it's at a new address. Hope all is well...I need to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can do it too! Get your grocery shopping done, even if you have to go late, after rehearsal.

    Have a great week!
    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete