How do you lose weight? How do you work towards the life you want?

SHEER. GRIM. DETERMINATION.

(and a healthy sense of humor)


5/28/10

Still alive

Not sure how life gets away from me so quickly. I am maintaining the loss I have so far, but haven't been able to up the workouts I have been able to do.

My mom has moved back to my state, and was living with me for about a month before she got her own place and I have an ex-boyfriend who knocked on my door...still deciding what to do about that.

I am transferring schools so that is good, I feel like it is going to be a better path to where I want to be long-term. The big goal is to some day run my own theatre, so X your fingers!

I'm a horrible blogger and someday I hope to be a better one.

Good news, is that with mom in town I can buy bulk stuff at Costco since she has a card. My favorite find so far is frozen Edamame, it is so easy to heat up for a quick meal/snack.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment