How do you lose weight? How do you work towards the life you want?

SHEER. GRIM. DETERMINATION.

(and a healthy sense of humor)


2/5/10

Day 34 - It just keeps going and going and going...

Greetings all!

Still just trying to make it through to Sunday (well really until the end of March, but let's not think about that). I have taken some "me" time this week, which I don't have time for, but which I need. I went and saw a musical on Wednesday and it was WAY too much fun and tonight I went to dinner with a friend and watched Saw VI. Saw definitely isn't for everyone, but I do love them for some sick reason.

My weekly weigh-in is tomorrow. Not sure if I will have a loss this week, but either way I am still making progress. This week has been tough and normally I would take that as a pass to not worry about my health, but (minus the two dinners out this week) I have only been eating food I have cooked/prepared at home. Working out has been rough this week with many late nights working on homework and such. I've still worked out everyday, but it hasn't been as hard or as long as I would've liked (hmmm, did that sound dirty?)

Anywho, hope you all are doing well!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have had a good week, even if things werent "perfect". Your making an effort and it will pay off! Ugh to the Saw movie....have never been able to watch those...too gory for me!

    Good luck at your weigh in! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Me time' should be scheduled into your calendar just like you schedule workouts. If you don't reduce your stress and acknowledge some 'me' recovery, it will hinder your weightloss. So, no wories girl.

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of a muscial and Saw VI - classic. As far as the long and hard workouts, Michael Scott (The Office) would definitely scream "that's what she said!!"

    ReplyDelete