How do you lose weight? How do you work towards the life you want?

SHEER. GRIM. DETERMINATION.

(and a healthy sense of humor)


1/13/10

Day 11 - Introduction to me

Greetings all! I'm a legal assisting, theatre geeking, college attending, volunteering, book reading, tv watching, road tripping, nearly thrirty-something single lady who owns cats.

I am starting a blog to help get in shape and keep accountable. My plan is to workout every morning for 30 minutes. Eat less, move more. That's the motto, right? I'm on day 11 of working out every morning and feel like I am getting into a routine. Of course, this week a lot of things start up for me, so hopefully I can keep on a routine. The real goal is only 5 days/week, but I think if I try to aim for every morning I will easily reach that goal.

The Wii and DVDs will be my workout partner until I feel confident enough to start going to classes and groups. I have been using Wii Fit Plus and started My Fitness Coach today. It was a core workout and a lot of time was spent on the floor, which I don't really enjoy. But I did it.

The goal is to lose 77 lbs. I'll set up a ticker and such.

This weekend I will start a Sunday routine of cooking and shopping for the week. I think this will help with the "Eat Less" part.

No comments:

Post a Comment