How do you lose weight? How do you work towards the life you want?

SHEER. GRIM. DETERMINATION.

(and a healthy sense of humor)


1/26/10

Day 24 - New template

I found a template background that I like better, so I'm using it for the time being. I should be able to figure out how to make my own, but that means finding some extra time in my days. Which is next to impossible, for anyone that knows me IRL, when I am busy I am really busy and I go from 6am to 10pm most days. Between work, part-time work, part-time school and volunteering, I don't have a lot of "me" time. Most of the time I really enjoy most of what I do, so it doesn't seem that bad. Also, I used to not really do anything, so I feel like I am playing catch up.

I had a break from most things for a few weeks until 1/11. For some reason I have had a harder time (I think) than normal getting back into the swing of things. I have also had more bitter thoughts about not having much "free" time. It's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel and not feel like I am running on a hamster wheel.

But if all goes as planned (or as not planned) I will not always be in this situation. Or if I am, I will be spending more time working with friends or working on things I truly love.

Working out is going well, I only did about 15 minutes this morning, because I really did not want to get out of bed (my bed was the perfect temperature and it was that dusky pink sunrise light - yes I was in bed until sunrise - and my cats were both in the way of getting out of bed) and my sore leg. The leg is better this afternoon though so I should be fine to go back to Tae Bo tomorrow.

Anyway, back to work, thanks for the break, blog world :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the new background.

    Sounds like you have a CRAZY schedule!!

    ReplyDelete