How do you lose weight? How do you work towards the life you want?

SHEER. GRIM. DETERMINATION.

(and a healthy sense of humor)


1/28/10

Day 26 - Is it me?


Hi World - been ill today, managed a workout this morning before the sicky monster hit me and have eaten well. So I wanted to post a super, happy, jolly, cheerleading post to help me through the day.

Thoughts I am looking forward to:

Is it me or...

  • did he just check me out?
  • is my waist looking small?
  • is my a*s looking tight?
  • is my skin glowing?
  • am I looking totally hot?
  • did I just fit into a size 6?
  • do I look amazing in this strapless dress?
  • did that no-whip, no-syrup, no-sugar plain coffee just taste fantastic?
  • do I look great in a swimsuit?
  • did an hour of cardio used to be hard?
  • did that mean girl from high school totally not recognize me?
  • did I just buy “normal” clothes in a “normal” store?
  • did I just meet my goal of losing 77 lbs?
Keep on truckin ya'll :) Back to bed for me.

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome things to look forward to! And I have no doubt you'll get each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete